Ok, so lets get this straight – a few months ago you decided to get not one, but TWO female Cane Corsos. You’ve left them unspayed and now as your “farm is growing” you have decided you don’t have time for your 10 month old, giant, high-energy dogs. Cane Corsos are a difficult breed and aren’t for everyone – obviously they aren’t for these people who purchase 2 dogs and get rid of them less than a year later. Now if they really got these dogs from a reputable “breeder/shower” of the breed and they have a *contract* of some sort, I’m betting that contract also states that the dogs should be coming back to her – not being advertised on Craigslist.
- Worst, most obvious puppy mill yet.
- Hey guys, if I make a bunch of stuff up that makes me a good breeder! AKA, stupidest rat breeder ever.
- In which we post a Worstof that has nothing to do with Craigslist.
- Inability to afford a pet on my part constitutes an emergency on your part!
- Dawg Toyz and Free Cat 2!